Welcome to my thoughts, inspirations, likes and dislikes...could get a little messy!

This space is here for me to blab and hopefully give others a view on what makes me tick..happy..or just think!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Call me crazaay, but I love Hanson!

So I can't believe it has been 2 years since Holly and I went to the Hanson concert at the Moore Theatre in Seattle...but time flies! So I am minding my business doing all my paperwork at the office listening to the radio..when I hear that they are coming yet again on September 23, 2010. Looks like I will def be getting my tickets..can't wait!! :) They are amazing live.
My cousin Heather introduced me to Hanson and her obsession years back haha...Hanson was actually my first concert when they were popular with the infamous "MMMMMMM BOP!" Not to mention that Holly and I would dance and rock out to them in our first year of The Art Institute of Seattle apartment to them all the time, so I will always have a little soft spot for Hanson. Here are a few pics from our 2008 concert. Enjoy!


Holly and I waiting for the concert to start..cropped, but Holly had on a great vintage Hanson shirt haha


The boys sang acapella and it was so great!


2010 pics to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment